Join a Club!
Become a 4-H club member!
Enrollment instructions: Enrollment Instructions 2020-2021
1) Choose a 4-H Community Club. There are 12 active 4-H Clubs across Orange County, each with their own unique offerings. Contact the Community Club Leader to indicate your interest. 4-H Clubs have no affiliation with cities, school districts, nor with any religious or political organizations. The meeting place for each club is chosen based on convenience, and you are welcome to join any Club that fits your family's needs.
2) Submit online enrollment using 4HOnline. Be sure to fill out all required forms to prevent delays in registration approval. Step-by-step guides can be found below for both new and returning youth.
Here are some tips to remember:
- When you join a club, it's best to make sure the club leader knows you and that you have submitted all your paperwork. The leader will need to confirm you online and can't do that if he/she doesn't know who you are
- Be sure you are enrolled in all the projects you plan to participate in. You can update this at any time during the year. Keeping your enrolled projects current makes it easier to contact you about projects you are participating in
- Once you set up a family account, it is always there, even if you change clubs. If you can't remember the account information or password, please use the "Forgot your Password" link or contact the 4-H Office at 949-653-1803. Do not create a new account!
3) Pay fees and submit paperwork.
You may pay your enrollment fees via credit card by completing this SURVEY or directly to your club leader if paying by check or cash or cashier's check.
Once you have chosen a club and are in contact with your Community Club Leader, you will need to give him or her your enrollment paperwork and fees when you attend a meeting in person. Your enrollment paperwork includes two (2) important parts:
- Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
-This paperwork must be submitted to the County Office.
- Medical Release Form (Youth or Adult version) and Health History Information
-This paperwork must be kept by your 4-H Leaders.
Annual youth enrollment fees are $72; adult enrollment fees are $25.
Clubs may elect to add an additional club fee paid directly to the club.
Should your child need any accommodations, please fill out the accommodations request form and email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (949) 653-1803. We will be happy to assist you!